Canadian Football League Discussion Here
Will

The Ticats lose

Post by Will »

Wasn't Bo's fault, that's for sure
ArgoRavi

Re: The Ticats lose

Post by ArgoRavi »

Tim White wanted $300k. You can't have all of these key drops - cost them 7 points tonight - and expect that kind of money.
Will

Post by Will »

Former Argo Barlow with 3 sacks
ArgoRavi

Post by ArgoRavi »

Interesting to see Trevor Hoyte, who went unsigned until after training camp had started, starting for the Ticats tonight. That raises questions about their drafting and recruiting IMO.
ARGO57

Post by ARGO57 »

Riders gifted their second consecutive win of the season.
Bo Levi played very well, Milanovich was way too conservative running on most 1st downs later in the game leaving the O in too many 2nd and long situations and it cost them.
18X World Champions
Ryan52

Post by Ryan52 »

ArgoRavi wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:21 am Interesting to see Trevor Hoyte, who went unsigned until after training camp had started, starting for the Ticats tonight. That raises questions about their drafting and recruiting IMO.
the jordan williams retirement threw a wrench in things
paulwoods13

Post by paulwoods13 »

Ticats offence deserved a better fate, but got what they deserved when their defence collapsed near the end. It had to have been Bo's best game in five or six years. The Hamilton d-line, after doing next to nothing last week, applied a lot of pressure on Harris. It looked to me like Hendrix was neither on the field nor visible on the sideline late in the game, wonder if he got hurt.

Sask suffered a couple of injuries, including one to Blake that could leave them very thin on the o-line.
paulwoods13

Post by paulwoods13 »

ArgoRavi wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:21 am Interesting to see Trevor Hoyte, who went unsigned until after training camp had started, starting for the Ticats tonight. That raises questions about their drafting and recruiting IMO.
I aways liked Hoyte when he was here, and was surprised it took so long for him to sign elsewhere. He was removed on most passing downs last night.
Will

Post by Will »

paulwoods13 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:50 pm Ticats offence deserved a better fate, but got what they deserved when their defence collapsed near the end. It had to have been Bo's best game in five or six years. The Hamilton d-line, after doing next to nothing last week, applied a lot of pressure on Harris. It looked to me like Hendrix was neither on the field nor visible on the sideline late in the game, wonder if he got hurt.

Sask suffered a couple of injuries, including one to Blake that could leave them very thin on the o-line.
Hendrix did, indeed, get hurt.
ArgoRavi

Post by ArgoRavi »

paulwoods13 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:51 pm
I aways liked Hoyte when he was here, and was surprised it took so long for him to sign elsewhere. He was removed on most passing downs last night.
Hoyte is definitely a useful player but I was surprised to see him starting so quickly in Hamilton. It was his first career start last night.