Ticats lose x 3

Canadian Football League Discussion Here
Will

Ticats lose x 3

Post by Will »

Bo-Levi Mitchell throws 3 picks and fumbles once near the goal-line.

Ticats are 0-3.
AngeloV

Re: Ticats lose x 3

Post by AngeloV »

Easily the worst the Ti-Cats have looked all year. So, when do they cut bait with Tim White and use that $250k plus to fix other areas? Their o-line can’t block, neither for run or pass. And for the 3rd consecutive week, they have let down the east.
On a personal note, I am now 0-3 on picking winners on Sundays. 9-0 Thursday through Friday. Should I do the Costanza on my Sunday picks and just do the opposite of my initial thought?
kellynjk

Post by kellynjk »

BLM looked awful tonight, not just the interceptions and the fumble, but he was throwing alot of passes that were not near the receivers, under thrown etc. And Tim White had another horrible outing - 6 passes and he didn't catch one. BLM and White don't seem to be on the same page - with BLM throwing bad passes to him on a number of occasions. Last week, even though the Ticats lost, BLM had a good game even though they lost and the commentators were saying he looked closer to his old self. But you have to wonder how long the Ticats should stick with BLM!
ArgoRavi

Post by ArgoRavi »

AngeloV wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 3:16 am Easily the worst the Ti-Cats have looked all year. So, when do they cut bait with Tim White and use that $250k plus to fix other areas? Their o-line can’t block, neither for run or pass. And for the 3rd consecutive week, they have let down the east.
On a personal note, I am now 0-3 on picking winners on Sundays. 9-0 Thursday through Friday. Should I do the Costanza on my Sunday picks and just do the opposite of my initial thought?
I am now 10-2 after 3 weeks. The only incorrect picks I have had were the opener in Winnipeg and the Sunday night game last week between the Riders and Ticats.
gilthethrill

Post by gilthethrill »

kellynjk wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 3:18 am BLM looked awful tonight, not just the interceptions and the fumble, but he was throwing alot of passes that were not near the receivers, under thrown etc. And Tim White had another horrible outing - 6 passes and he didn't catch one. BLM and White don't seem to be on the same page - with BLM throwing bad passes to him on a number of occasions. Last week, even though the Ticats lost, BLM had a good game even though they lost and the commentators were saying he looked closer to his old self. But you have to wonder how long the Ticats should stick with BLM!
That's funny you say BLM looked awful when Suits and the other guy in the booth declared "Bo is back" when he hit a wide open Brydges for a TD near the end of the 1st half to put Hamilton on the score board.
kellynjk

Post by kellynjk »

gilthethrill wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 6:25 am
kellynjk wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 3:18 am BLM looked awful tonight, not just the interceptions and the fumble, but he was throwing alot of passes that were not near the receivers, under thrown etc. And Tim White had another horrible outing - 6 passes and he didn't catch one. BLM and White don't seem to be on the same page - with BLM throwing bad passes to him on a number of occasions. Last week, even though the Ticats lost, BLM had a good game even though they lost and the commentators were saying he looked closer to his old self. But you have to wonder how long the Ticats should stick with BLM!
That's funny you say BLM looked awful when Suits and the other guy in the booth declared "Bo is back" when he hit a wide open Brydges for a TD near the end of the 1st half to put Hamilton on the score board.
Yes I know, but he looked terrible in the second half of the game - just sloppy and terribly inconsistent!
gilthethrill

Post by gilthethrill »

kellynjk wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 8:07 am
Yes I know, but he looked terrible in the second half of the game - just sloppy and terribly inconsistent!
My point was that any CFL QB should have made the throw Suits was gushing about.
ARGO57

Post by ARGO57 »

Suitor seems unable to criticize Bo.
Mitchell was indeed awful last night, the whole offence looks out of sync.
Bo Levi played well the first couple of games but I suspect Hamilton will take a serious run at Tre Ford if he hits the free agent market.
18X World Champions
paulwoods13

Post by paulwoods13 »

The White thing is becoming untenable. No receptions last night, drops, body language . . . somebody is definitely not happy.

I'm not ready to give up on Bo just yet, despite last night. He looked good bordering on great in the two previous games. Winning in Sask is seldom easy. But he needs a bounceback game next Sunday against an Ottawa team that will be desperate to turn things around at home.
Will

Post by Will »

ARGO57 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 11:19 am
Suitor seems unable to criticize Bo.
Mitchell was indeed awful last night, the whole offence looks out of sync.
Bo Levi played well the first couple of games but I suspect Hamilton will take a serious run at Tre Ford if he hits the free agent market.
Which may or may not be the answer either.